Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Journal September 28 2009 Monday

Gratitude and Ponderings
1- I am so glad I live
in a neighborhood
where David Kaiser's
Bill can fix my jeep's
air conditioner for $10










2- Great Aunt Sal's
confederate rose
is doing its thing
bright white bursts
of flowers
fill it each morning
and transform into bold
beautiful bright pink
during the day











3-things that make
me go mmm . . .
raspberry preserves
on rye toast
4- the card i drew
from Stella Bennett's
THE STAR THAT NEVER
WALKS AROUND tarot
this morning is 0 the Fool
how appropriate
for me
when it talks
of new beginnings
it's message:
tells me
to have willingness
to risk putting
the familiar behind me
and invites me
to enjoy the present
showing that all doors
are opening for me
its upright meaning:
reminds me
i am at a crossroads
in life
(what else would you call
the first year of retirement
after years of teaching kindergarten?)
the card says
i'll have new beginnings
in all areas of my life
and i should look for
unexpected and unplanned
circumstances and situations
It tells me this is a time
for important decisions
and choices
and says i should be
prepared to put the past
behind me
(i am slowly clearing out
my old teaching stuff
to make room for new
treasures for writing
illustrating
knitting
quilting
and hopefully one day
weaving on a floor loom
collaging with soul and spirit
creating art in new ways
i have yet to explore
just plain ol exploring
the . . .'s of infinite possibilities
turning
to new blank pages
in my book of life
when i retired
continues to bring
revelations to me)
5- [from my ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS]
today I will bring
the spirit of Freedom
to my:
trust in the Powers That Be
to lead me
6- feelings:
-What shall i
radiate out from me
this day?
-How often will i stay awake
in spirit this day?
-What blessings, treasures
and joys will i discover?
-What will i do with the
energy that flows through me
from the One Source
that feeds and empowers
us all?
7-Looking down the street
across Scenic Hwy 98
to Mobile Bay
near where i started
my new knitting class
with Maxine today
More later!





No comments:

Post a Comment