Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Journal September 21 2009 Monday

Gratitude and Ponderings
1- joy! josh came to visit
2- fixing my iPhone
after trying to sync it
to my pewter
is a challenge
that i shall see
as a gift
how to turn
what seems like a hassle
into an opportunity
for joyous delight
3- in 1905
A DWELLER IN
TWO PLANETS
OR, DIVIDING OF THE WAY

by Phylos The Thibetan
was published
giving me food for thought
channeled by
Frederick Spenser Oliver
(1866-1899)
I have my friend Frank in Canada
to thank
for me reading this now
4- I breathe and feel
the Great-full-ness
of Life flow
through me
5- May peace be in my heart
the tools of love in my hands.
May I remember
we are ONE HEART UNITED,
in Gratitude
blessing our Motherland!!!
6- birds sing their song
filling the air with their
joyous delight
reminding me
to joyously sing
my Soul's song
7- the glories of old
live enshrined in my soul
and make me much
aye, most, of what I am,
influencing my acts
soothing me with their beauty
8- in the record
of the great book of life
the soul
-the forms of the dim,
mysterious past
influence lives,
and forever
9- how may i live in soul and spirit
striving that my labors
may ennoble?
10- when i scan the history of lives
from which i passed through
the portal of the grave
returned to lives
to gaze through the eyes
of different personalities
personalities strung
on a chain,
like pearls upon a thread,
teaching me I AM I!
Smoky, some of these pearls;
black others,
or white
or pink,
aye, some are even red!
Could tears add to their number,
I would have more,
oh! so many more,
for the white ones are so few,
and the smoky,
the black
and the red,
so many.
11- joy! for the taste of
pimento cheese on rye bread
12- joy! for flowers
my husband gifts
me with
each week
13- joy! for the flutes
in the stand
ever ready
to make music
14- joy! for my life seal
inspiring my life path
[created for me by
Elizabeth Waitekus
@ http://www.lifeseals.com/]
15- joy! for baby Oscar
in his high-risk nursery
in a hospital
in faraway France
as he grows and
develops his lungs
and digestive system
in an incubator
since he popped
out 2 months early
from his mommy sandy's tummy
16- joy! to Ludo
as he holds her hand
rubs her back and feet
and hugs her close
to his heart
17- joy! to Clovis
as he awaits
his baby brother's
arrival home
19- joy! in the morning
and in the light of day
when the sun is shining bright
20- joy! in the dark of night
and in the moon light
21- joy! when I'm lost
and
joy! when I'm found
22- joy! for the beauty
of our earthball
our Motherland
23- joy! for music
songs
stories
books
24- joy! for people
family
friends
strangers
faces familiar
faces new
faces unknown
25- joy! for I am
you are
we iz
and all the way way back to
I am again

chalenge in labels should read challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment