Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Journal September 17 Thursday

Gratitude & Ponderings
1- sweet Sarah-Star has Al & Addison
in her life
2- Val has Zach
& Eli & Lucas & Arianna
3- Josh paid his own ticket
& court costs
& is working out
his relationship with Jordan
& whether/not he'll go to Colorado
4- 4- Anna in Finland
has Yuha
& precious Peppi
5- Sandy in France
has Ludo
& Clovis
& baby to be coming soon
6- the curtains will rise
on my Steve's opening nite
as admiral in
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
tonite
7- for all of the deaths as of late
there are many births
Gwen's Ellen Grace
Linda's Sadie
Cindy's Ashton
Kim's Kailee
Sandy's ?
8- [Stella Bennett's
THE STAR THAT NEVER WALKS AROUND Tarot]
#14 Temperance Card
"Temperance underwrites
our ability to do all things
in moderation.
It is through this
that we are able to find
our peace and tranquility
within our spiritual selves.
Our maiden sits within the arrowhead,
which represents
the human side
of our nature.
Here, she contmplates
a smaller arrowhead.
In this meditation,
she is able to bring
her focus into
complete alignment
with her higher thoughts."
In meditation,
I focus on the little things
in order to see
how they fit into
the bigger picture.
Everything I receive
is a gift
from the Divine.
What I do
with my gifts
determines
whether I show honor
to the Divine
or not.
9- [inspired by Unity's booklet:
SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR THE SOUL]
The Divine
is the perfect life-energy
flowing through
every atom and cell
of my being.
How am I using
the life-energy
being gifted to me
this day?
10- The Divine
is the source
of all my good.
Abundance
flows to me
through many
different channels.
I will look for
the ways
abundance and prosperity
flow to me today.
I will give thanks
to the Divine
every time I recognize
the joys I find
to take delight in
today.
11- I will look for ways
love is actively at work
in and through me
and in and through others.
12- Whatever I am seeking
I will find an answer
when I sit in the silence.
There will come a moment
when the Divine speaks to me,
when the Divine guides me.
But there is one more step
I must take.
And that is: ACTION.
I know the truth.
Now it is time to move ahead.
There is a right and perfect step
to take.
Down deep I will know what to do
and I will simply do it.
If I do as I am guided
obstacles will disappear
and I will walk right through
them.
13- [inspired by Upper Room]
Do I have friends
who uplift and encourage
me?
When I stray
will they
lovingly guide me
back on the right path?
/gently nudge me
back on course
if necessary?
Who can I share joy with
this day?
14- The Powers That Be
have placed many people
in my path
to befriend me.
I give thanks for them
and their influence
in my life.
I seek ways to be a better friend
to those I'm blessed to love
and know.
I seek ways to turn strangers
into friends.
15- [inspired by Daily Word]
I am richly blessed
with gifts of Spirit.
Some of the greatest gifts in my life are
pearls of wisdom,
strength of spirit
and divine love.
In the flow of the One Source's
limitless supply
I gratefully receive
and share these blessings
with others.
16- I am joy-filled to the brim
and overflowing with
good ju-ju
in living a Sprirt-centered life
and sharing spiritual gifts.
17- I rejoice as I experience
Divine love,
grow in divine wisdom
and learn how to express
my inner strength.
I am richly blessed
by the gifts that matter most.
18- Now there are varieties of gifts . . .
but it is the same God who
activates all of them in everyone.
-1 Corinthians 12:4,6
19- [from The Message bible]
God's various gifts are handed
out everywhere, but they all
originate in God's Spirit . . .
God's various expressions of power
are in action everywhere,
but God himself is behind it all.
Each person is given something to do
that shows who God is.
Everyone gets in on it,
everyone benefits.
All kinds of things are handed out
by the Spirit,
and to all kinds of people!
The variety is wonderful . . .
All these gifts have a common origin,
but are handed out one by one
by the one Spirit of God.
He decides who gets what, and when.
- 1 Corinthians 12: 4,6-11
20- God isn't some grandpappy
in the sky.
The Divine Powers That Be
come from the Divine Source
that flows inside of me
and all others I meet
on the road.
Help me this day
to look for and take up
the tasks at hand
in ways that honor and express
the Divine.
Help me to see in others
ways they shine Divine light
on the things they have
to do and say.
21- my bountiful harvest
is joy! joy!! joy!!!
this day
every breath i take
is sheer delight
let every move i make
be a beautiful dance
expressing the joy
i feel in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment