Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Journal September 20 2009 Sunday

Gratitude & Ponderings
1- In World Gratitude
I am asked to:
Align with the
Heart's Calling
and Embrace the
Great-full-ness
of Life
2- Kahlil Gibran
tells me to:
-wake and
give thanks
for another day
of loving
-meditate
love's ecstasy
-return home
at eventide
with gratitude
-have a prayer
for my beloved
in my heart
and
a song of praise
upon my lips
3- World Gratitude
Day 1- WAKE TO DREAM
speaks of
source force
energy-in-motion
and
communities that act
in unison
4- Day 2- HEART OF WATER
says
thoughts projecting inner reflecting
serve
to create NOW
5- By flooding our bodily waters
with Love and Gratitude
graceful waves will ripple
into all of creation
6- it's time to set an intention
Give thanks in advance
for its manifestation
while allowing
the Law of Attraction
to deliver this intended creation
with grace
7- in World Gratitude
we re-awaken to the power
of full-spectrum living
connected to
One Source
One Love
One Now
8- the light scattered pitter patter
of tiny drops of gentle misting rain
bless me
as i bless Fish River
here in my backyard
9- I saw the most beautiful
exquisite yellow wildflower
beside the raised walkway
on my way down here
to the river
10- I extend my blessing
for my Fish River's water
to all bodies
of water
with my Love and Gratitude
11- if I must be reborn again
i accept
my rebirth into
spiritual awareness
as my 2nd birth
12- [see Judith Pennington's sites @
http://www.eaglelife.com/
http://www.oneworldspirit.org/
http://www.thestillsmallvoice.org/]
if i borrow my friend
Judith Pennington's
language of brainwaves
i see Delta waves
for wee little ones
in utero and infancy
as in a state of pure being
oneness with Divine Consciousness
and Life
and unity with all creation
13- How can I make
unity with Divine Consciousness
and creation
the ground of my being
in my everyday life?
14- if Theta waves are
deep inner divine thoughts
and Alpha waves
pure flowing divine feelings
and Beta waves
divine logic
memory
and sensations
-how can I use this knowledge
to help create Heaven on Earth?
15- I am blessed to be
among spiritual people
reborn as children
of Light and Love in
-our Search For God @ Fish River
good time gang:
Steve
me
Mike
Rose
Harmon
Fred
Sylvia
Tate
John
Rachel
Joanne
Adley
Bryant
Josh
-Love and Light Ladies
Janie
me
Monica
Elgia
Leslie
Kathy
Karen
Donna
-Cayce Card creators
Carol
Sarah-Star
Rose
Claudia
Jan
Rachel
Kate
-the happy-ness
of sharing
mastermindu
with my Life Coach
Debbie Happy Cohen
[ http://www.mastermindu.com/
http://www.debbiehappycohen.com/ ]
and mastermindupartner
Dennis Brannen
and mastermindfriend
Brian Webster
[ http://www.giftbasketstampa.com/
www.ccgiftbaskets.com/Jacobsladder_.asp ]
Edgar Cayce's ARE
(Association for Research and Enlightenment)
215 64th St
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
http://www.edgarcayce.org/
our southeast ARE region website
http://www.seare.org/
you can join World Gratitude Gathering
@ www.worldgratitude.com/wg-gathering.html
we form into
spiritual families
and communities
that nurture
the Divine Kingdom
16- I listen
and align myself
with my Heart's calling
I embrace
the Grate-full-ness
of Life!
17- I listen to
Kay Cordell Whitaker's wisdom
about singing my song
my signature
my identity
[you can get Kay's Magic Song News
@ http://www.worldbalance.com/ ]
17- I am happy
-the can't wait
until the sun rises
for a new day
kind of happy
-the can't believe
I'm so fortunate
to have this life
and these amazingly
wonderful people
in my life
kind of happy
18- I live in joy
I live in passion
I live in Song
19- I live in a world
full to the brim
and overflowing
with possibilities
-opportunities to share
love
joy
passion
excitement for life.
20- I believe the world is ready
I know I am ready
I've given up the BS
being fed to the masses
I've changed
I live in joy
and happiness
and love
and wonder
and excitement for life.
I share all the love
and the beauty
and joy I know.
[^inspired by Kay & Helmut]
21- I strive never to give
my power away
22- I always pursue
the truth of my own being,
my Song
To know it
be it
live it
always
23- I value friendships
old
and new
24- [inspired by Methodists' Upper Room]
1 Peter 4:10
Serve one another
with whatever gift
each of you
has received.
/As each has received a gift,
employ it for one another,
as good steward's
of God's varied grace.
25- [from The Message Bible]
Be quick to give a meal to the hungry,
a bed to the homeless- cheerfully.
(We share our home Audubon Place South
with those who need a roof over their head.)
Be generous with the different things
God gave you, passing them around
so all get in on it.
1 Peter 4:9-10
26- [inspired by Unity's Daily Word]
Divine guidance
moves me to
new heights of
wisdom and success.
27- When I seek direction
for right thinking
or right action
I rely on Spirit
to show me the way.
28- I prepare to receive guidance
by gently sweeping away
any fear or doubt.
I imagine light
streaming down into my mind,
illuminating my thoughts,
sparking ideas
and inspiring me
to action.
29- My guidance comes
in various ways:
an understanding nudge
an inspired idea
a surprise encounter
or a powerful inner knowing.
30- Along with the awareness
of what to do
comes the ability to do it.
31- I take each next step
knowing divine guidance
leads me to new heights
of wisdom and success.
32- Send out your light and your truth;
let them lead me.
-Psalm 43:3
33- [from The Message Bible]
Give me your lantern and compass,
give me a map,
so I can find my way to the sacred mountain
to the place of your presence.
-Psalm 43:3
34- [from my ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS
http://www.earthstewards.org/ ]
today I will bring the spirit of
perfection to my:
day's search for how to live
this day spirit-filled
in joyous delight
-how can i find
right-giving
in the context
/boundaries
of this day?
35- I did the first 10 steps
1) twist
2) tilt
3) waves to back
4) shoulders
5) ferris wheel
6) leg clocks
7) jangle
8) knee bends
9) barrel
10) glove & shoe shake
of Peter Van Daam's
Cayce Exercises
on our floating platform
down here @ the river
[you can get Peter Van Daam's Exercises DVD
@ http://www.arebookstore.com/ ]
36- i read some in
Phylos the Thibetan's
A DWELLER ON
TWO PLANETS
OR, THE DIVIDING
OF THE WAY
suggested by our friend Frank Thomas
of Canada
37- Even tho I rarely watch TV
tonite my husband Steve and I
had a movie marathon
watching schmaltzy movies:
WEDDING DATE
ONLY YOU

-another chance to knit!















No comments:

Post a Comment