Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Journal September 22 2009 Tuesday

Gratitude and Ponderings

I did it! I did it! I put a picture in my blog. This is a first for me.
I love my little Fuji Z30. Oh! The ramblings and the wonderings we will do together. I can't wait to take photos of my gypsy wagon to share with ya'll and then the sky's the limit 'cuz then I can post pictures of everywhere we travel. This is gonna be sooooo much fun!

1- [Life Coach of MastermindU
Debbie Happy Cohen
@ www.masterminu.com
or www.debbiehappycohen.com
gave me this exercise in her
3 month e-course Reach Your Stars]
list 20 synonyms
for a word/words that inspire you
BURNING DESIRE
1) flaming/aflame
2) consuming
3) going up in smoke
4) blazing
5) fiery
6) compelling
7) vital
8) heartfelt
9) eager
10) passionate
11) wish
12) need
13) yearning
14) hunger
15) set one's heart on
16) hope for
17) must have
18) can't live without
19) hankering
20) joyful bliss
PASSION
1) elan vital
2) spirit/spirited
3) enthusiasm
4) life-giving
5) life-supporting
6) life-sustaining
7) essential
8) necessary
9) full of life
10) vibrant
11) dynamic
12) vivacious
13) full of zest
14) full of vim
15) powerful
16) strong
17) intense
18) devotion/commitment
19) adoration/carry a torch for
20) fancy
INTEND/INTENTION
1) plan
2) aim at
3) expect/expectation
4) design
5) figure on/count on
6) plot
7) devise
8) create
9) cook up
10) invent
11) construct
12) shape
13) consume
14) devour
15) achieve
16) complete
17) attraction
18) claim
19) purpose
20) goal/target
WISH
1) aspire
2) imagine
3) visualize
4) whimsy/whim
5) notion
6) vision/envision
7) dream
8) picture
9) idea
10) fondness
11) leaning
12) affinity
13) attraction
14) revelation/reveal/divine (verb)
15) insight
16) intuition
17) creation
18) awesome
19) come to be/materialize/manifest
/come about/realize
20) conjure up/create
CREATE
1) artistry
2) handiwork
3) make
4) form
5) illustrate
6) mold
7) frame
8) piece together
9) dream up
10) conjure
11) originate
12) start/begin
13) compose
14) produce
15) inspiration
16) arouse
17) sparking/igniting
18) stir
19) inflame
20) give rise to

2- joy! we visited Mama
and I read to her
a chapter
from one of
Carolyn Haines'
bones books
3-joy! we dressed up fancy
and went to eat @ The Pillars
in Mobile
(good news- Matt's opening
a new restaurant
in Orange Beach
& that's closer to home)
Matt cooked up
pepper fried shrimp appetizers
and Steve and I
swapped back and forth
and shared different salads
with each other
and then he ate his ahi tuna
and I feasted on Matt's delicious crab cakes
with home made fries
squash and apples
4- joy! we have desserts
from The Pillars
in our fridge
Steve has a chocolate volcano
and I have amaretto cheesecake
with raspberry sauce
5- joy! i registered my camera
online, downloaded photos
and was able to put one
in my blogsite
6- joy! life just gets better and better
happy days are in abundance

No comments:

Post a Comment