Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, July 29, 2016

from red tent January 5, 2016


Delete
I come to the Cathedral of the Heart on bended knees. I am gathering things to place upon this altar. I open my heart with Wild Delight preparing to enter the portal.

Caring
Adoring
Thankful
Home
Envelope
Dreams
And
Love

Open
Fully

Truths
Heaven
Encircles

Here
Everywhere
Art
Reaches
Twinkling

Catch
All
That
Here
Enter
Dancing
Reeling
All
Love

Out
From

Their
Hearts
Everywhere

Helpfulness
Enchanting
All
Rendering
Treasures

~~~
I could go on all nite pouring possibilities into our CATHEDRAL OF THE HEART. Just now I take a deep breath in reverence and prepare to jump through this portal....
With my heart full of Wild Delight....

No comments:

Post a Comment