Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, July 30, 2016

My January 15, 2016 haikus

My January 15, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Newness to 
my womb place pushing

~ Out of still points in
prayers and meditation
I draw new life's breaths

~No matter how deep
the darkness God always brings
the light into life

~Wherever I go
I have angels, guardians
and guides to lead me

~Let me give comfort
and hold hands with whoever I find
frightened and alone

~ How can I return
the Light I have received to
those in need of Light?

~my Spirit soars with
a surge of purpose as I
give ongoing love

~I align myself
with the all~good ev'ry where
present God wisdom

~I am living on
a foundation of faith
Am I flowing love?

~I've been gifted life
and divine energy What
am I doing with it?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment