Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, July 29, 2016

My January 3, 2016 haikus

My January 3, 2016 haikus
~Some days are cold as
ice Some days are hot as fire
I live in these days
~Counting these days I
wonder what is being born in me
for the good of all?
~What new energy
field of consciousness are we
expanding into?
~I gather lessons
that empower me so I 
can channel life force
~My Creative Work
blessed by Mother's gifts honors
the wheel of seasons
~Even before I 
begin my earthly mission
I am beloved
~What does the Divine
have planned for me to do in
2016?
~Creator is well
pleased with me What first step do
I need to take now?
~What mission has been
set aside for me? I trust
Divine is with me
~All is well when I
let go and let the Divine 
bring KINdom to me

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment