Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 31, 2016

My January 20, 2016 haikus

My January 20, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Courage to
my promise within

~ What shines within me
What glimmer of light wants to
be called out this day?

~I slowly return
to the world of form wearing
the mantle I AM

~What expression of
Love will I be this day? What Light
will I shine today?

~How will I choose to
bring compassion into my
actions and doing?

~What can I do to
improve the situations
I come to be in?

~When I feel the pain
of others I respond with
mercy and help them

~Physical health helps
my emotional and my
spiritual health thrive

~ I envision my
life in a state of wholeness
a unique being

~I trust my inner
wisdom Healing unfolds as
I let Spirit lead
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment