Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, July 30, 2016

My January 7, 2016 haikus

My January 7, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Contentment
to my day's travels

~I am nourished by
new found awareness of who
I truly am here

~In the arms of the
unfolding universe I
am held in this world

~The Power of the
unmanifest works within
my spiritual heart

~I seek wisdom to
be revealed in its time in
my inner knowing

~Please strengthen my trust
in my own still small voice so
I can answer calls

~Take my heart seeds and
grow them into glorious
service of Divine

~I take the first step
and let God work through me so
my dreams can come true

~In this wonderful
year all of my heart's desires
are in Spirit's care

~I place my faith in
the universal love of
One Divine Power

~The One Presence is
divinely supporting me
with infinite care
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment