Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, July 30, 2016

My January 8, 2016 haikus

My January 8, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring the
spirit of Newness to my
breathing in and out

~I am waking from
the sacred darkness of sleep
to be newborn Light

~I have breathed in the
outbreath of the Mother She
has night~nurtured me

~Now I arise up
into this gray rainy day
What will I breathe out?

~I ask Creative
Force of the Universe to
fill me with Spirit

~Holy Spirit be
into heart and in my deeds
Daily restore me

~Inwardly I am
renewed day by day
In Wild Delight

~As an artisan
I turn raw material
into this day's art

~I use my gifts to
bless and serve others I seek
to fill holy needs

~This is my sacred
work I am God's eyes ears hands
and heart in our world

~At the day's end I
give thanks for blessings learnings
and my challenges

~I trust and honor
the sacred soul work that is
mine to do each day
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment