Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, July 30, 2016

My January 10, 2016 haikus

My January 10, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Calmness to
my house of chaos

~On this dirt here where
I stand I need to find my
calm spirit center

~Earth regenerate
me Empower me to flow
good to all beings

~Let me not be caught
up in other's turmoils but
flow peace calm and love

~Expand my heart so
I can get to the source of
my creativity

~Guide me to create
Beauty with Earth's Life~Giving
energy forces

~Teach me the lessons
of this day I won't eat the
food of laziness

~I'm a somebody
who can give joy and giggles
and love from my heart

~What I do matters
I focus on Divine Sparks
and create my day

~I open the doors
and connect with Spirit It
illumines my way
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment