Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, July 29, 2016

My January 5, 2016 haikus

My January 5, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Joy to my
Life as Art canvas

~Let me spend time in
Spirit to nourish my Soul
Drink Living Water

~Walk in love so that
others may have their thirst quenched
by being with me

~Am I seeking the
Divine's beauty in all I
meet and greet this day?

~What if my dharma
is simply following my
spiritual wisdom?

~In prayer let me
create a clear vision for
my future this day

~I center myself
and turn to the quiet place
within for guidance

~I am listening
for clarity to tell me
What is mine to do?

~I trust that my path
is unfolding as it should
aligned with Spirit

~Divinely guided
I follow the clear path of
my dreams and visions

~With ego deaths I'm
pregnant with joy and open
my wild and pure heart

~I am preparing
the way for new energies
of Oneness to come

~In this new year of
2016 my life
will have connections

~My work in the world
will be embodied in Wild
Delight and sharing

~The Tree will teach me
new ways of bringing Divine
into my Earthwalk
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment