Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My January 21, 2016 haikus

My January 21, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Contentment
to my winter's wait

~Who I truly am
is bubbling up in Cosmic
Soup stirred by Mary

~I feel content in her
ever loving arms as
She reveals wisdom

~Suf'ring produces
perseverance Develops
character and hopes

~What adversities
have shaped me and made me more
Divine in my ways?

~Entering inner
Sanctuary Lasting and
True Joy arises

~I am replenished
comforted guided lifted
up in Spirit

~My true source of joy
everlasting is in my
spiritual nature

~Being intimate
with Divine Sacred Presence
within me brings bliss

~Hope fills me with all
joy and peace in believing
and flows out from me
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment