Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My July 3, 2016 haikus


My July 3, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of my Shining
Light to my insides

~Light the dark places
within me Wash me with Light
and cleansing water

~Help me to look and
listen for messages of
Divine Mother love

~I draw on Lordy's
strength and rise up to dance in
gratitude this day

~Big Mama wraps me
in her ever loving arms
and I feel alright

~Comforted Cheered
Encouraged I rally and
rise up Fortified

~Invigorate and
revitalize Embolden
me to dance this day
~~~Top of Form


I have a cookbook where the author dresses up like Carmen that I have been trying to get my husband interested in during his search for heart healthy recipes and I posed the book next to my cookie jar I bought because a part of me wants to be like her when I grow up. 


1 comment:

  1. así como los números pulidos y las manos que coincida con el original. cristal a prueba replica de relojes
    de arañazos es ligeramente abombado y cae muy bien en el caso. logotipo de replicas relojes Montblanc en la corona y un grabado en alemán en el otro lado de la caja son dos buenos replicas rolex elementos de diseño.

    ReplyDelete