Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My July 19, 2016 haikus

My July 19, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Joyful Dance
Sharing to my day

~Let me dress up and
dance in joy I open to
new ways and new joys

~When I'm Happy Sick
Grateful Worried or @ Peace
Divine speaks to me

~I let go and let
the Divine be in my life
Stompdancing with me

~When I remove weeds
of negativity I
clear space for blessings

~I let go and do
not hold on to things I no
longer want in my life

~I let the Sivine
fill me with wonder and the
vision before me

~Special us ev'ry
say I lift up my heart to
the Sun Moon and Stars

~Otter says Playful
Swan says Swim in Beauty Ways
I flute their music

~I awaken in
the Kabbalah Tree and look
in and around me

~I dance in the warm
sun of this day and sing my
heart's spiritual songs
~~~






She is my Wizard of Oz


No comments:

Post a Comment