Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My August 2, 2016 haikus


My August 2, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Newness to
my Joyful Power

~When I am in pain
how do I recognize the
presence of Divine?

~In all my trials
the Divine is with me I
share this with others

~No matter what we
are facing we can let the
Divine flow thru us

~Together we share
our sorrows and joys and rise
up to dance our days

~In quiet times with
the Divine I am refreshed
and renewed in love

~I take time to rest
when I feel stressed or tired
I look for laughter

~Having fun helps me
in my physical and my
spiritual self~care

~I feel embraced by
Divine's serenity when
I'm in sacred space

~I take gentle breaths
and let go and surrender
into Divine peace

~I rise up and dance
in gratitude for beauty
and all that's good
~~~
~Sacred spaces are
ev'rywhere I sit and sing
songs of Divine Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment