Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My June 3, 2016 haikus


My June 3, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Service to
my hands' offerings

~May the offerings
of my hands be received as
gifts of the Divine

~I walk my footsteps
on earth In mystery my
roots are planted firm

~Yesod of Yesod
From within I nurture and
love Divine Souls here

~Can I give thanks for
the good that can come out of
these difficulties?

~Do I activate
kindness through my thoughts and deeds?
What seeds do I sow?

~What thought flowers do
I grow in my heart's garden?
Positive thought seeds?

~Do I look for ways
to encourage? compliment?
and appreciate?

~Where can I provide
a bright spot in someone's day?
Living from my heart

~Am I sowing seeds
of kindness? beauty? goodwill?
mercy for others?
~~~Top of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment