Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My July 2, 2016 haikus



My July 2, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Love For All
Beings to myself

~Gift to me the words
I need to turn challenges
into stepping stones

~Keep me following
a path of greater Love Peace
and joy in my life

~Please help me not to
be emotionally a
badgerer or nag

~Gift to me words of
sweet honey Take away from
me sharp stinging words

~Help me to ask new
questions into this day so
that I may shine Light

~Fill my heart with Love
Empty me of fears and all
misunderstandings

~SHEKHINAH show me
your Wisdom Ways of Love and
the Father's Light Source

~Paint it Pink and dress
me in turquoise blues Bead my
hair with chakra colors
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment