Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My July 30, 2016 haikus


My July 30, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Love For All
Brings here on earth

~How can I seek the
Divine in new ways today
Where is it flowing?

~There comes a moment
when I wake up to be the
energy flowing

~It dances in me
I dance in it We dance in
the Everything

~Like the small corca
deer I seek to find sources
of Living Water

~Exploring I find
spiritual territories
I have yet to know

~I pray This or gift
me something better and then
I can let this go

~All is working out
for the best and highest good
for all beings here

~At the perfect and
ripe time Ideas Feelings
and Dreams come to me

~I listen and do
my part to bring fruition
of fruits in my tree

~I move forward with
clarity and assurance
using discernment

~Spirit of Truth comes
and guides me into all of
the truth our world needs

~Here I grow again
I flourish creating the
Life of my dreams now

~I move through FEAR or
False Evidence Appearing
Real into Freedom
~~~
She who seeks Love For All Beings


No comments:

Post a Comment