Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My July 23, 2016 haikus


My July 23, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Love For All
Beings to my words

~Today I answer
the call and weave prayers of
red threads in my heart

~I pray for people
who pass by and smile at those
who look in my eyes

~I relinquish my
own agenda and look for
ways to spread love's joy

~Opportunities
arise in unexpected places to give love

~Centered in Spirit
I bring a sense of home to
wherever I go

~Maya Angelou
wrote that the ache for home lives
in all of us here

~The safe place where we
can go AS WE ARE and not
be questioned is here

~I cherish people
I can turn to for always
understanding love

~I appreciate this
special place where I feel
unity with life

~I am thankful for
spiritual growth and my sense
of belonging here

~Strangers in foreign
places begin to feel like
family to me

~I carry with me
unconditional love and
acceptance for all

~How can my hands touch
those I meet on my path with
Love Truth and Beauty?
~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment