Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My July 21, 2016 haikus

My July 21, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of World Peace to
my naked body

~Bare I offer up
unmasked unclothed who I am
my essential me

~The core of me shines
in my mirror reflection
of my body's map

~These lines suntanned and
not show me how I've grown
to be who I am

~New life means I will
make new commitments to be
more freely me now

~What will I give from
my soul when I go fishing
with nets of love?

~How do I love in
generosity giving
from my abundance?

~I cast out my nets
in new directions and seek
soul food for us all

~I invest who I
am and what I have for the
good of all people

~The Divine's Presence
protects like a mother loves
and shelters her child

~First responders we
courageously assist our
communities' needs

~We teach and nurture
to bring security and
safety for us all

~Trusting the Divine
we fill with love to share and
spread all around us

~From abundance that's
gifted to us we grow our
generosity
~~~







Sketch of possibilities




No comments:

Post a Comment