Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My July 5, 2016 haikus

My July 5, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Joyful Shining spirit to
my arms raised in praise

~Big Mama feeds me
with sun and moon light She hears
my heart whispering

~I am circling the
things I love in Earth's mystic
garden with passion

~Who knows? I may be
a Fool again and step off
a cliff to journey

~There is an ancient
fathomless well that rises
slowly like the tide

~I light my candle
and hold it high to give light
to all who come near

~Paint vivid colors
into my day so that Truths can
be revealed to me

~I mutter 'Divine
Order' Let go of worries
and dance this day's path

~Let my way be made
clear so I can express the
Divine's love and light

~Lordy's strength is my
Fortress He guides my footsteps
as I dance this day
~~~

  


My July 5, 2016 doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment