Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 21, 2016 haikus


My June 21, 2016 haikus

~Today I bring
spirit of Joyful Sharing to my day's devotion

~I throw my arms up
in adoration Love and
Divine surrender

~Use my hands to spread
Joy Loving kindness and fruits
of the Spirit Tree

~Let the Tree of Life
flow the Divine through me like
Waterfall Wonder

~Let love be my gift
into the world this day with
my words and actions

~I learn and grow on
my spiritual journey My
candle is aglow

~Lit by the Holy
Fire I drink water from
the Living Words well

~My destination
on earth is a KINdom of
Divine inner peace

~The more I travel
the more connected I feel
with the All That Is

~Compassion guides the
steps I dance into this day's
opportunities

~My moods may flow
from up to down but behind this
flows my joy in life
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment