Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My August 7, 2016 haikus


My August 7, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Perfection
to my life's ideals

~Today I found a
broken butterfly fallen
and I brought it home

~Molten Mystery's
Fire is at my center
I let my light shine

~Through me flows the Love
of living life to those I
meet on their paths

~I see you guided
and directed by inward
spirit that leads you

~You arrive where you
need to be and walk the path
that is right for you

~Just as butterfly
lives it's numbered days you grow
toward your freedom

~Spread your wings and fly
Let your feet dance on flowers
Live in beauty ways


1 comment:

  1. Many factors affect the accurateness of the watch, rolex replica the weight is one of them. In adjustment to breitling replica ascendancy the weight, authoritative the actual commonly replica watches uk acclimated in brass, gold, dejected animate etc.

    ReplyDelete