Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My July 22, 2016 haikus

My July 22, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Simplicity's spirit to
my sanctuary

~Everyone needs
a solace for the soul A
sanctuary place

~In uncertain times
what comforts me? Where do I
pit my faith and trust?

~Divine life within
me comes with every breath
I take in Oneness

~I connect with my
spiritual center and find
serenity here

~In tranquil presence
with the Divine my soul feels
relaxing calm peace

~I savor this time
grateful for the blessings this
day will bring to me

~During every
moment I create joy into
my life and our world
~~~
What is this River of Stars that connects us with the Divine? What is this One Force Source that creates the ebb and flow of tides? And spins our Earthball so the sun and moon and stars dance their stories over us? What stardust is it that sparkles in each one of us? What is it that created us to breathe?
and sing?
and drum?
and flute?
and dance?
Who gifted us with the language of poetry?
What is it that fills us with Light we can radiate out with generosity?

~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment