Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My August 1, 2016 haikus


My August 1, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Fullness to
my loving kindness

~Grace flows into me
from angels of Life and Peace
I live life fully

~Keep red rot from my
trombone and let me play my
music til I die

~Tho my body may
waste away Daily in me
spirit is renewed

~I center in the
Divine and look for cues and
signs to guide my way

~In me there is a
flame that longs to shine bright
and help others burn

~These fires of light
warmth comfort and passion grow
fruits we can share

~I laugh in delight
as your fruits' juices drip down
my chin and bless me

~In community
we share the All That Is and
dance with the Divine
~~~
What renews nourishes and refreshes me?
In what ways do I pray and meditate?
What surprises and fascinates me?
What is mine to discover?
What actions do my beliefs call me to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment