Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 9, 2016 haikus


My June 9, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit if my Divine
Nature to my day

~Yesod of Malchut
the Mystery is revealed
through my connections

~I give thanks for my
teachers and guides who've taught me
what my life's revealed

~What can I bring forth
to impart and share from my
experiences?

~How can my words and
actions reflect what I hold
to be most sacred?

~Gift to me angels
and a still small voice Surprise
my expecting heart

~Astonish me with
revelations Wake me up
in amazing ways

~Let wonder astound
me this day I listen for
laughter and surprise

~I look for beauty
creativity and gifts
and share joy this day

~I am free to be
expression Divine I was
created to be

~I let the Divine
come through me in my
day~to~day living

~Unlimited and
free I express myself with
creativity

~When discontent i
touch base with creator and
center and listen
~~~Top of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment