Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 20, 2016 haikus

My June 20, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Connectedness to being
in Summer Solstice
/in Winter Solstice

~I experience
Jesus' I and the Father are
One in this morning

~In my doingness
I'm called to bring sacredness
to our Mother Earth

~Let me see this day
the Divine in ev'ry face
I meet on my path

~Celebrating the
marriage of masculine and
feminine I shine

~How am I living
devotionally into
this day? Shimmering?

~My values glowing
like gifts I offer to be
blessings for others

~I center in the
Truth of Divine's infinite
good Love and wisdom

~I affirm power
of transformation Spirit
of healing for all

~The Universe is
unfolding as it should be
for the Highest Good

~I live in faith and
trust the Divine's Power to
work in all of us
~~~

This is an art journal painting I did in response to Havi's Solstice meditation

I be dancing my candle's light into this day....



No comments:

Post a Comment