Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 17, 2016 haikus


My June 17, 2016 haikus

[Please excuse my late posting. I got into using Mary Ann's idea ~ a freebie from her site CONSECRATE THE DAY~ to paint my honoring of those who lost their lives in Pulse in Orlando. I posted it in the Gallery. Now I am FINALLY posting my day's haiku's here]

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Service to
my Pulse deaths painting

~Divine answers can
transcend anything I can
imagine alone

~Unexpected blooms
remind me the Divine is
working in my life

~I may encounter
people and situations
that answer prayers

~Help me to trust and
be hopeful Expectant of
good things and guidance

~ I infuse laughter
dance and song into my day
I do joyful things!

~I am being a
natural conduit for
others' happiness

~The joy of Spirit
moves through me I am a joy
messenger this day

~Without censor I
express joy LOOK! My joy is
contagious Praise be!
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment