Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 10, 2016 haikus

My June 10, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring the
spirit of Service to
my counting Omer

~Intersection
Shechina with Malchut I
reveal the Holy

~I am a sacred
vessel Channel through which the
Divine flows blessings

~How can I share my
unique blessings with someone
who needs them today?

~What can I give to
insure others have a good
foundation for life?

~How can I show my
compassion and nurture the
faith of others here?

~What can I share and
give to those in need Gift me
a generous heart

~'Drink from the presence
of saints, not from those other
jars.' Rumi inscribed

~In my quest I stay
focused on the Divine on
my spiritual path

~Throughout my day I
pause and invite Spirit to
fill my heart with love

~What letters words or
symbols can I scribe on my
life's canvas today?

~What practices will
bring me inner peace in the
stillness of my soul?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment