Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 29, 2016 haikus


My May 29, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Wholeness to
my creative work

~Chesed in Yesod
I commit to listen well
with my whole body

~Bonding can be built
on the foundation of
Love LovingKindness

~What is this gift of
my
Life with love that heals and
restores? Makes things new?

~How can I serve as
an instrument of grace to
others in this day?

~Nothing separates
me from the Divine Not my
failures or my flaws

~I receive blessings
from Divine Source the very
substance of my good

~My highest good is
unfolding now The work I
do must nourish me

~Am I healing earth
and freeing our common good
for all living things?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment