Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My July 17, 2016 haikus

My July 17, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of my Shining
Light to my prayers

~WHAT IFmy hands were
the hands SHEKHINAH needs to
do her work today?

~WHAT IF Lordy is
waiting for my prayers to
do His work today?

~WHAT IF Big Mama
is waiting for my hips to
sashay her ways here?

~WHAT IF I let go
of what I used to do with
grace and ask WHAT NOW?

~WHAT IF the Divine
is calling me to that place
of peace and beauty?

~WHAT IF I stop in
the garden and smell the sweet
colorful flowers?

~WHAT IF I let my
communion with the Divine
lead me to new ways?

~WHAT IF prayers bring
new responsibilities
for my hands to do?
~~~



WHAT IF....


No comments:

Post a Comment