Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Tattoos

May 28, 2016 at 10:21pm
Here is my Tree of Life tattoo inspired by Tara Erin's art journal page


 

Tara Erin Freya’s inspiration for my Tree tattoo



May 29, 2016 at 5:54am
It hurt a little~ far less than I thought it would!
DEAR! Easula, The white dots were Kevin's artistic touch.
The top circle and the middle one on the left got blisters
so they don't look like he intended.
He went to that famous art school in South Carolina
but when he got out he discovered he could pay the rent
and buy groceries creating tattoos
to support his being an artist.
The Tree tatt was my second ever in my whole life!
It took about 3 hours.
The Black Madonna was my first ever tattoo and took about 7 hours.





May 29, 2016 at 6:13am

DEAR! Peggy~ I waited til I was 65 to get a tattoo and then I got 2.
One as my statement about them whitewashing the Black Madonna
and my discovery about how history went deeper than the stories I was raised on.
The Kabbalah Tree of Life because I love being in the Tree
and I am thankful for all the ways my Spirit has been fed
~as a little girl in Sunday School
with parents who read me stories from the book
LITTLE VISITS WITH GOD
[a book I use now in leading children's church
each Sunday we do art together and talk about our drawings]
to being a teen in a church youth group
to meditating with monks
and years of Edgar Cayce work
~applying spiritual principles into my daily life.
I have a deep respect for all the ways people seek
to be in relation with the Divine.
Going through my Tree Of Life papers I've collected is on my To Do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment