Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 28, 2016 haikus

My May 28, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
authenticity to my
Shechina in Hod

~Stand in each moment
Feel all the goodness Let my
soul sing Offer praise

~God hovered over
earth developing for us
live ecosystems

~Each star is only
one star in the vast sky that
Galaxies form from

~Our small kindnesses
to one another connects
Divine's compassion

~Grace is poured on us
in this vast universe to
share with all others

~I awaken to
Divine Presence and turn my
face toward the Light

~I seek the power
of illumination like
flowers seek sunlight

~Through practices I
open myself daily to
the light of Spirit

~I commune with the
Divine I am loved Receive
and pass on blessings

~I blossom to be
the very essence of the
Divine Creation

~I am made in the
image and likeness of the
Divine We are One
~~~Top of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment