Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My July 12, 2016 haikus

My July 12, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of real Joyful
Sharing to my world

~The Divine seeks each
one of us passionately
Do I try to hide?

~What gifts of joy do
I share with the power of
the Word that's in me?

~In me there is a
catalyst for creating
a more loving world

~Do I practice the
art of nonresistance and
use my discernment ?

~Do I focus on
acceptance without labels
or condemnation?

~My opinion is
just one viewpoint Open my
heart to hear others

~External events
and situations have no
effect on my soul

~Fill me with calm peace
I accept what is with a
loving heart that shines

~I learn to receive
in ev'ry experience
the gifts that are mine
~~~


She who practices
nonresistance


No comments:

Post a Comment