Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My July 15, 2016 haikus





My July 15, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of World Peace to
my ways of being

~Help us to dwell in
Faith Hope and Love when faced
with our mortality

~Let me share my gifts
with those who have spiritual
and physical needs

~I lift up my arms
and ask What can I do with
these hands to bring love?

~Let me be guided
divinely
toward the right
path for me to walk

~Let me find myself
while doing what I love
and live giving thanks

~Let my body be
a temple of the Spirit
within me this day
~~~


She who asks
What love can these hands bring into our world?


1 comment:

  1. Le frecce tricolori, sono in grado orologi replica italia di entusiasmare un’intera nazione nel orologi repliche momento in cui fanno la loro apparizione nel cielo, e provengono da una disciplina repliche orologi di lusso antecedente alla fondazione della Repubblica Italiana, derivante dalla scuola di imitazioni orologi Campoformido nata nel 1930.

    ReplyDelete