Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 13, 2016 haikus


My June 13, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Response~ability to
the small things I do

~What Light and Love can
I bring into the world this
day with my Life's flow?

~I trust the Divine
to use my small efforts for
the good of the world

~What if my part is
simply showing love to those
I meet in this day?

~The Divine transforms
my efforts into real change
for this world in need

~Use my efforts that
seem inconsequential as
raw material

~Build up our KINdom
from the small efforts of each
one of us daily

~Am I the voice of
love compassion and respect
speaking heart to heart?

~Let me talk in ways
that are most meaningful to
others in this day

~Prepare my mind and
heart Open my ears to hear
Divine's Wisdom words
~~~Top of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment