Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 30, 2016 haikus


My May 30, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Responsibility to
my clearing spaces

~Within connections
Strength Gevurah in Yesod
Spiritual Warrior

~Discerning my path
and giving honor to all
I am unfolding

~Clarity comes from
surrender With my actions
my insights rise up

~I climb in the tree
Look for signs to help me to
navigate my life

~With what words am I
navigating life? past pitfalls? through dangers?

~I give thanks for those
who have come before me in
remembrance this day

~Sacrifices have
been made to try and make this
world a better place

~Family and friends
have passed from this physical
place and left me here

~Weaving memories
I hold loved ones in my heart
and my awareness

~Our souls are woven
together intricately
Unseparated

~I give thanks for this
life I live because others
gave light life and love
~~~Top of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment