Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

June 29, 2016 My Muse Manifesta

June 29, 2016 My Muse Manifesta

My Muse Manifesta

Seek
Wild Wonder
Spiritually Midwife
Flit and Flutter
Flute
Joyfilled Explorations
Jiggle
Giggle
Wiggle
Discover
Mystical Magic
Dance
Funny Bones
Find
Wildly Divine
Sing
Grand Adventures
Tree Roots
Drum
Playful Delight
When in doubt~ BE WHIMSICAL
I release my need to get green light go ahead
approval/encouragement from others [permission slip A-OK]
I am opening to discover WILD Wonders
Playful Delight Joyfilled Explorations & Wild Wonder are calling me
I haven't been telling myself the Truth about how the
Fun In My Bones can shake off the rust of too
much seriousness and let my life forces flow MORE freely
I flit and flutter on Grand Adventures to discover
New Ways of being Wildly Divine and take delight
to Spiritually Midwife others in birthing their own
ways to creatively express the Wild Wonders
inside themselves


No comments:

Post a Comment