Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

May 5, 2015 Life-sized Body Map of Me

May 5, 2016 at 9:31pm
My life-sized Body Map of Me (made for Jessica Bowman’s class about the Feminine Divine




Bottom left to right
Indian pottery beads
Dream catcher
Turquoise turtle
Little cross
Big cross
SPIRIT HOUSE
with dream seed beans sewn in ground beneath it
Bead path we travel
Sometimes we come to a [labyrinth charm]
Cut up an old dress to make her shirt
Sewing on this beautiful button sash~belt
Red Buddha
Chinese beads and coins
Tiny hourglass to go in her right hand
Below her left hand:
Door to the KINdom
Fairy dust
Top left: Compass (like one I put on my Cosmic Cowgirl dreamcatcher)
Owl with blue beads
and Boat with red beads
Swan for her to wear as necklace
(since Steve used to write me swan poems~ he was the unicorn~ when we were dating)
Her hairdo is 3 loopy strands of beads
She has a crystal on her 3rd eye
Top right: A silver bird
and 5 flowers to represent groups I sit in circles in like
Cayce group
Love and Light Ladies
Creative Spark
Red Thread
Drumming
etc.
I did this for our Red Thread sister Jessica Bowman's class about Goddesses and the Feminine Divine..
Whew! I was up all nite last nite til way after the birds sung the sun awake this morning

I slept til noon and have been sewing for hours. Still have a lot of sewing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment