Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 11, 2016 haikus

My June 11, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Authenticity to my
cultivating seeds

~Let me make actions
that develop practices
to help me live life

~In relationship
with all life in love and grace
and in honesty

~In the core of our
beings hearts and souls On the lines
of our faces~ One!

~The One inside the
many reverberates in
the hearts of us all !

~Honor creation
Take on practices to live
in truth's clarity

~How can I daily
keep awake and connected?
What vow can I keep?

~On 50th day
Shavuot I renew my
connection with One

~Hineni Here I
am Use my hand's work to bring
forth blessings and peace

~Mystery calls How
can I answer with what I've
been given? Enough!

~I release fear and
allow Divine blessings to
flow into my life

~I create space to
let the Divine work for the
highest good of all

~I release what holds
me back and open myself
to future blessings
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment