Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 14, 2016 haikus

My June 14, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Joy to my
hip swaying dancing

~ Clothe me in love Let
me Show kindness Give forgiveness
Be compassionate

~Help me show respect
for all beings as unique
Divine expressions

~All shapes and sizes
of branches While different
are Tree expressions

~All life is Divine
expressing manifesting
in the physical

~I treat myself and
others with love and care and
weave us together

~Beings Animals
and the Environment need
to be GOLDEN ruled

~Just as I dream of
being treated Let me treat
others with respect

~How can I direct
power in the service of
liberating all?

~Unite me with all
From each I receive To each
I joyfully give
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment