Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 6, 2016 haikus


My May 6, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Service to
my journey to night

~In this day how can
I be urging others to
live life fully now?

~I ask who needs my
enlightenment this day? How
can I shine my light?

~How am I letting
my light shine out into our
world and others' lives?

~Who is discouraged?
Depressed? Who has lost hope? Let
me shine my light there
~Let us brighten the
way for those who stumble in
darkness with our light

~Fill us with Divine
Light so we can lend helping
hands to those we meet

~Little things sometimes
occupy the biggest part of
THOSE others' hearts

~Let me never tire
of doing little things for
others I meet

~My actions can be
powerful in creating
love and blessings flows

~Let me offer my
listening ears and pass smiles
along to others

~In the minutes of
my day I look for and find
ways to help others

[each day = 1,440 minutes]
~~~Top of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment