Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 25, 2016 haikus

My June 25, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Love For All
Beings to my life

~O Divine teach me
how to be attentively
present for my friends

~Your friendship with me
gifts me kindness and comfort
Let me pass it on

~Help me to listen
when friends hurt or suffer
with love in my heart

~Teach me the blessings
of giving and receiving
Let my love light shine

~Spirit reveal to
me the ways that I can give
and be of service

~Help me to give love
and offer peace and live from
both sides of the coin

~The Universe's
energy flows when I give
and when I receive

~What am I waking
up to? Is my body a
temple to living?

~Joy and well~being
fill my heart"a cathedral I
give thanks for this day
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment