Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My July 31, 2016 haikus


My July 31, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of my Shining
Light to all Beings

~It is Teltane time
for Lugh the Sun to marry
Eire the Earth now

~What cosmic mating
of male and female do I
need to be doing?

~How can I balance
yin and yang to restore the
harmony in me?

~What sacred task must
I shoulder for our planet
to survive and thrive?

~When one door closes
I look for new doors to open
Opening my heart

~Opportunities
come with change What treasures will
I find in this day?

~Changing scenery
brings Playing Visiting and
Exploration time

~Let me greet changes
with joyful expectations
and learn to dance joy
~~~
She who gifts
Love
Light
and Laughter
to ALL



No comments:

Post a Comment