Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My July 20, 2016 haikus

My July 20, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Fullness to
my day's Stompdancing

~What if the Divine
is a native woman stomp
dancing on the beach?

~Internal guidance
directs me to my right and
perfect path each day

~Divine Wisdom guides
me to the unfolding of
my soul's purpose here

~Centering on the
Divine allows me to see
clearly my next step

~As I move along
my life's journey I use my
feelings as signposts

~If I feel courage
joy peace or contentment I
trust I'm on right paths

~I fully express
my highest and best self and
follow wisdom ways

~Divine love makes us
Light for the world Let
us be transformed
~~~


She dances prayers




No comments:

Post a Comment