Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My June 1, 2016 haikus


My June 1, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Clarity
to my letting go

~There is a Divine
Plan for me that teaches all
things come bearing gifts

~Even hurting like
crazy may be the place I
need to learn and grow
~~
~We are sojourners
here in the Mystery
Source Of Life guide us

~What's happened creates
this moment Everything
unfolds from this place

~Netzach in Yesod
I feel Eternity in
Connection this day
~~
~I open my heart to
hope I create sacred space
for Divine within

~I am capable
of doing wondrous things with
strength and great power

~My relationship
with the Divine affects my
view of self and world

~My attitudes and
expectations open doors
or keep them shut tight

~Strong in spirit a
spiritual being I
dance into this day

~Within me is an
unlimited wellspring of
energy Divine

~I have been gifted
resources enough and my
SHEKHINAH's Wisdom
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment