Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My July 7, 2016 haikus

My July 7, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of World Peace to
my heart and my words

~What love songs will I
sing into this day? What joy
songs can my voice sing?

~Today and ev'ry
day I pray for those I love
Their dreams can come true

~They are embraced by
Big Mama Lordy supports
and protects their steps

~I envision for
them a life full of joy and
happiness blessings
~~~

  



Big Mama sez
I love you truly





1 comment:

  1. omega Watch Company
    werd gebouwd rond het idee van imitatie horloges heren het bouwen van een efficiƫnte website die is .! maar de band zal je niet goed passen; Van omega rijke geschiedenis, en sommige acties in China, evenals het merk meest klassieke Constellation imitatie horloges rolex heeft gecreƫerd, in dit artikel

    ReplyDelete