Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 27, 2016 haikus

My May 27, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Service to
my neck of the woods

~O Spirit shake my
bones Grab ahold of me and
let me dance this day

~In these dark woods let
the sun rise and shine Light and
make dark time be day

~I rise and bring the
wildness of my night's dancing
dreams dripping stardust

~What is dark? What is
Light? Where are the fragile green
stems growing flowers?

~It is the force source
rising in me by the fire
that I bring with me

~Memories of your
faces in the firelight
glowing ecstasy

~Your wild spirit dance
gyrating your bodies are
imprinted in me

~My bones rise up to
wake into this day with your
stories in my heart

~There are Mysteries
There are bridges and I must
find my way this day

~Spirit within is
my refuge and I'm divinely
protected here now

~With love in my heart
I step out from the shelter
of my dreams and dance

~I cherish with all
my heart this journey into
Creation's beauty

~Yesod in Hod I
bind myself in commitment
to community
~~~Top of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment